Lauren Jauregui (@LaurenJauregui)

13897 posts      4251260 followers      13184 followings     

artist. writer. creator. lover. spirit dreamer. magician. entrepreneur. nerd. All I know is that I know nothing at all and am floating on a gas ball in space.

http://hyperurl.co/vxe0xo

The World

2011-08-29 00:34:29

#Nada out nowww go stream that shit here’s some pics I already gave you/you already have 4

 #Nada out nowww go stream that shit here’s some pics I already gave you/you already have

You’re beautiful and I love you

NADA exceeded 1 million streams on Spotify & 1 million views on YouTube in JUST 3 DAYS. i'm proud of youuu princess! 💕✨ @LaurenJauregui #StreamNada 2

NADA exceeded 1 million streams on Spotify & 1 million views on YouTube in JUST 3 DAYS. i'm proud of youuu princess! 💕✨  @Lauren Jauregui  #StreamNada

Yes

just left the movies & while I was waiting for my dad I started playing the  NADA snippet out loud cause I didn’t have earphones and this guy sitting next to me was like “who sings that?” And I was like “Lauren Jauregui” and he asked if he could Shazam it and added it to his list

just left the movies & while I was waiting for my dad I started playing the NADA snippet out loud cause I didn’t have earphones and this guy sitting next to me was like “who sings that?” And I was like “Lauren Jauregui” and he asked if he could Shazam it and added it to his list

by Zarina Situmorang. 4

by Zarina Situmorang.

TALK ABOUT IT

TALK ABOUT IT

I had a dream that all the people who said they loved me were in a room, when I walked in, they vanished, I was too much to consume.

 @Lauren Jauregui saturday night plans: stay in my bed listening to nada and just get up to dance

Party here at home ta everybody dancing with my love
@LaurenJauregui
#Nada

Party here at home ta everybody dancing with my love  @Lauren Jauregui  #Nada

@LaurenJauregui i am obsessed with #NADA

 @Lauren Jauregui i am obsessed with  #NADA

cuento lo día' pa' volverte a ver, y tú ni sabe qué quiere hacer. cuando me vaya no voy a volver, sigue' dándome na-, dándome nada ✨💞
@LaurenJauregui

cuento lo día' pa' volverte a ver, y tú ni sabe qué quiere hacer. cuando me vaya no voy a volver, sigue' dándome na-, dándome nada ✨💞  @Lauren Jauregui

@LaurenJauregui listening to #NADA 24/7, and when i'm not listening, i’m singing in my head

you really know how to make music! 🔥

 @Lauren Jauregui listening to  #NADA 24/7, and when i'm not listening, i’m singing in my head you really know how to make music! 🔥

@LaurenJauregui Listening to #NADA while I put on makeup made me feel like the most beautiful bitch in the whole world, simply. You did that!!! 😂🔥 #NADAOutNow

 @Lauren Jauregui Listening to  #NADA while I put on makeup made me feel like the most beautiful bitch in the whole world, simply. You did that!!! 😂🔥  #NADAOutNow

@LaurenJauregui Yesterday before going to the carnival I was listening. I'm in the vibe 🔥  I'll put #NADA to play at the party today

 @Lauren Jauregui Yesterday before going to the carnival I was listening. I'm in the vibe 🔥 I'll put  #NADA to play at the party today

 @Lauren Jauregui a bitch is going out tonight and will do everything to play it @ the club!!! it's me i'm the bitch 😗✌🏼

😢🥺💕✨😊

@LaurenJauregui journaling, reading a book, thinking about my day & my life while i listen to Invisible Chains! ✨  🥰

 @Lauren Jauregui journaling, reading a book, thinking about my day & my life while i listen to Invisible Chains! ✨ 🥰

@LaurenJauregui best way to spend the late afternoon #NADA 🌊✨💙

 @Lauren Jauregui best way to spend the late afternoon  #NADA 🌊✨💙

Bbyyyy😊😊😊

@LaurenJauregui i'm so insecure of posting this, but that's okay, bitch #NADA is completely addictive, i'm obsessed with this song (everyone is) amazing how you never let me down mama, i'm so fucking proud of you, i love you!! and lets stream nada bitchesss 🔥🔥🔥

 @Lauren Jauregui i'm so insecure of posting this, but that's okay, bitch  #NADA is completely addictive, i'm obsessed with this song (everyone is) amazing how you never let me down mama, i'm so fucking proud of you, i love you!! and lets stream nada bitchesss 🔥🔥🔥

@LaurenJauregui i'm obsessed with #NADA, i spent 90% of my day talking about it and the other 10% waiting for someone to talk about NADA for me to talk about too

 @Lauren Jauregui i'm obsessed with  #NADA, i spent 90% of my day talking about it and the other 10% waiting for someone to talk about NADA for me to talk about too

traveling listening to #NADA 

what a good trip!!! ✨✨ @LaurenJauregui 2

traveling listening to  #NADA what a good trip!!! ✨✨  @Lauren Jauregui

my birthday party it’s in a week (Feb, 29th) and i’m definitely going to play #NADA to make everybody dance & shake! 🔥🔥 @LaurenJauregui

ps: i celebrate my birthday just one time in 4 years (leap year). 🙌🏻

my birthday party it’s in a week (Feb, 29th) and i’m definitely going to play  #NADA to make everybody dance & shake! 🔥🔥  @Lauren Jauregui ps: i celebrate my birthday just one time in 4 years (leap year). 🙌🏻

@LaurenJauregui’s new track with @Tainy and @c_tangana “NADA” is everything. Check it out on our Spotify #FuseFriday playlist!

 @Lauren Jauregui’s new track with  @Tainy and  @El madrileño “NADA” is everything. Check it out on our Spotify  #FuseFriday playlist! https://spoti.fi/2V7THPb

Nada is really a bop, I just played it on my aunt’s birthday party and everyone got up and danced to it like EVERYONE

Nada is really a bop, I just played it on my aunt’s birthday party and everyone got up and danced to it like EVERYONE

If you’re going out tonight and  #Nada ir ur turn up song please send videos for proof, it’s for a project

LAUREN MICHELLE es que yo te amo mucho🥺 y tu voz Dios mío. Hoy la puse todo el día en la escuela y en el gym y si esto ya es fuego, no me imagino como va a estar el álbum 🔥 I’m really proud girl. Btw this is my little sis and I jamming to #Nada @LaurenJauregui

LAUREN MICHELLE es que yo te amo mucho🥺 y tu voz Dios mío. Hoy la puse todo el día en la escuela y en el gym y si esto ya es fuego, no me imagino como va a estar el álbum 🔥 I’m really proud girl. Btw this is my little sis and I jamming to  #Nada  @Lauren Jauregui

©Twiview | Best Twitter online viewer
This site uses the Twitter API but is not endorsed or certified by Twitter. All Twitter logos and trademarks displayed on this applicatioin are property of Twitter.